To achieve glue atomization, we need to use fan spray valve to transform the water-based glue into mist and spray out. The general dispensing valve can not be done. It needs unique structure to do it. It also requires glue. The viscosity should not be too high. The glue is probably more than 5000 viscosity. It is very difficult to make atomizing effect beyond the viscosity, and there are still some glue drops.
There are two types of spray valves, fan-shaped and round, which are different from the fog outlet. The fan can achieve larger area spray. The circle belongs to the range of spray, the fan shape adjustment is 137 degrees, the width of the round adjustment is 45 degrees, the product type is more, it can be selected for customers, and there are other types of spray valves.
Fan spray valve features.
1. It is easy to install and use, and can be used on manual or automatic machines.
2. The continuous atomization effect is good, and the fine water atomization can be realized. The fog like effect is consistent with that of ordinary fog days.
3, spray uniformity, in each product details are uniform, plane thickness consistency.
4. With micrometer adjustment device, the atomizing distance can be adjusted to achieve precise atomization spray effect.
5. It is made of stainless steel and aluminum alloy. The built-in piston is made of silica gel. It has good sealing effect and long service life.
6. Wear and corrosion resistance.
Fan spray valve parameters
Product Name: fan spray valve product model: ZZ-SX-65S
Product type: high frequency spray (fan-shaped) pneumatic form: double acting cylinder
Main material: 304 stainless steel + aluminum alloy spray effect: fine water atomization (anhydrous particle)
Operating viscosity: 1 ~ 5000cps; weight: 250g
Feeding pressure: < 300kg feeding size: 1 / 8 "NPT (f)
Operation rate: 600 / min; air source: 0.1 ~ 7kgf / cm
Size of dispensing valve: (d) 21 * (H) 204.2 applicable glue: paint, ink, alcohol